Pigsteel 1.20-1.19.4 modification will create a new type of steel in Nether World, which can be used in all vanilla crafts instead of iron! This will make it a little easier to survive in this dangerous world, and will also be able to complement the game with new types of decorative blocks made of new material!
- Adds Cast Iron Ore blocks
- Adds Lead Steel Stone Ore
- A block of pigsteel turns into a block of iron when placed in the Nether world
- Can be used in recipes
- Cute pigsteel can turn mobs into zombies in Uppder World
- You can craft more options for floors and stairs from all cut steel blocks.
How to install Pigsteel
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: DigitalPear_11, uraneptus