owo-lib 1.19.4-1.18.2 is a high-quality library with a universal and fully automatic registration system! This modification was created to simplify the development of other modifications and by itself does not add anything new to the game!
Basically it has features for changing styles in a simpler way using registers. Now you can change vanilla parameters much faster and also add custom styles for each of the objects that are entered in the Owo register.
- The author also provided for automatic addition of parameters to the register even if any object was not previously mentioned there. This means that it can be used to randomize some of the elements for objects. The addition in this case is fully automatic.
- A custom implementation of element groups that allows you to create nested tabs inside your mod’s group, eliminating the need to have 3 separate groups for mods with a large number of elements.
- Using RegistryHelper, the developer can create compatibility with other modifications much faster, thereby optimizing his modpack, because you no longer need to duplicate styles for each of the mods.
- It also includes a hassle-free system for triggering arbitrary particle events from the server without much packet configuration.
How to install oωo (owo-lib)
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: gliscowo