Terrapack3D 1.19.4-1.19.3 is a new set of themed textures that replaces not only sounds, blocks, icons and items, but it will also change the interface and game fonts. Reviews from other users say that the resource pack is made just fine, because it is created on the basis of TerrariaCraft – is a popular simplified 2D alternative for Minecraft.
First of all, this is created for fans, but it has some features that will be a great replacement for vanilla options. Basically the pack is drawn with nostalgic components and elements from the 90’s, but it looks very unusual, everything is so simplified and optimized and you may like this style.
In addition to the incredible adventure atmosphere, there are also many horror elements that are added to the mob skins, as well as to the blocks in special biomes, such as in most places of Nether World and the swamp in Upper World. Also, in order to fill the default game world with thematic elements as much as possible, the author here added 2D clouds that not only change the celestial objects but also fill the empty space in the place of unloaded chunks, which creates additional gameplay elements from Terraria.
So each biome has different images for the background, which is a unique feature that other packs do not contain. In addition, the author tried to transfer most of the items, which makes it possible to use custom modifications to change the parameters of such items. Also, in order to fill default objects and structures with new microparticles, you will need to install Optifine. As a result, staying in the game world will be something new for each of the players, you should like it.
How to install TerrariaCraft 3D
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: tsStitchyYT