The Asphyxious 1.19.1-1.18.2 is a resource pack that creates the dark atmosphere of horror movies. If you are a fan of everything dark, evil and cruel, or if you have switched to the dark side, then this set of resources is sure to come in handy in your adventures.
This pack has high-resolution textures to give the game an atmosphere of horror, because the more obscure and frightening elements contained in the block, the more frightening it becomes for the player. Most blocks have very dark or slightly darkened shadows, this is done so that the player can not see the whole picture from afar, he will have to get closer to look at something in more detail. The horror effect is perfectly demonstrated in any indoor environment, or even in vanilla caves or random structures, because it contains a unique set of sounds that complement the gameplay and make it more intense. This option has a unique feature related to lighting: if you add several light sources to an enclosed space, the textures can be used as decorative.
How to install The Asphyxious
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: Asp_Blackhole