The Lumberjack mod is the most popular addon for Minecraft, but now there is a more optimized Timber 1.16.5-1.16.4 Data Pack that is more flexible and can interact with trees of all types or even trees from other modifications.
You may have been repeatedly annoyed by the long process of extracting wood resources, but now this process can be optimized by adding realistic tree felling. It is enough for the player to cut down just one block of the trunk, and then all the other blocks are destroyed independently.
Wood resources are the most popular building materials, but players are increasingly mining for stone because destroying blocks of stone with a pick is much easier and faster than standing under a tree trunk and slowly chopping down a single line of blocks. Using this data pack, you can balance different types of resource extraction because you will have to spend much less time on tree extraction, for example, this is noticeable if you have large tree farms.
In addition to significantly speeding up the gameplay, it has the feature to add a realistic slow destruction of the tree trunk. The author added a certain effect of detonation of neighboring blocks, it is something like the explosion of small blocks of dynamite. You can see how the upper blocks gradually transmit momentum to the lower ones and this is very cool, because this effect compensates for the lack of animation of the fall of the tree trunk.
- Date pack has more than 15 features that will add even more comfort during survival
- This only works when using axes. In the settings menu, you can balance this a little and disable the functions for simple axes
- To see all the functions that are enabled or disabled, enter:
- There is a command to quickly deactivate or activate the date pack:
- You can enable activation only when the player is standing or sneaking
- It can also destroy foliage so that you can get seedlings.
How to install Timber Data Pack
- Open the game
- Select the world in which you want to install the data pack, and click on “Configure”
- Click on “Open world folder”
- Open the “data packs” folder and extract the downloaded archive to it
Support Moggla (Author) and download it from the official link: