Vanilla EX mod aims to improve the gaming capabilities of minecraft Bedrock (PE) To make survival more interesting.
The peculiarity of the mod is that all the affected changes can ever appear in the game itself, so that the balance is not much impact.
List of Changes
- Enderman – afraid of rabbits
- Guards – do not attack octopus and fish
- Lamas – have the same control as horses
- Parrots – can be dear by any seeds. Parrot babies!
- Polar bears – attacking Vagrants
- Rabbits – no more running away from players and monsters
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)