Wayukian Pack 1.20.1-1.19.4 is a 16x texture that impresses with an idea and unique design, and all this has a knight-themed feature. After trying this option, your normal survival will turn into a magical RPG filled with better-designed monster models, deep drawing of environmental blocks, detailed random structures, and much more.
It is also worth noting that all the paintings depicted flags and castles that will be a great interior for a guest room or somewhere outside your home. Additionally, the author did not forget about the vegetation, for example, trees got a more lively option, which is a very important feature in any adventure. In addition, by exploring the plain biomes, the player will be able to notice new types of low-growing plants: rosehip and Sunny dandelion.
As you know, the author started developing this pack more than 10 years ago, so there are a lot of creative ideas from the developer himself, as well as ideas from fans and other players who left their feedback. Each of you can be sure that this option contains everything you need to build a very realistic and filled with the soul of the Middle Ages house or even a huge castle with many rooms in which you can arrange themed decorative elements.
Additionally, it has all the necessary features to turn the simple gameplay into an updated adventure style with many improvements, simplifications and improvements in some points. Basically it improves and complements the vanilla medieval theme which is quite watered down. Now you can spend more time in the game world, find interesting and beautiful places and get more impressions from traveling, mining and just during the creative process.
How to install Wayukian
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: original_tekpir8
Pocked Edition Versions: