This HD resource pack called Yure’s 1.19.1-1.18.2 is a kind of copy of another interesting Smooth Blocks texture pack, in which its textures have been replaced by almost direct analogues with higher resolution.
This makes this resource even more complex and pleasing to your eyes. The authors tried very hard to make you get the maximum emotions from using this resource pack! With the Yure’s special attention should be paid to the environment of Minecraft because it has received HD arts night and day sky, added more pixels for small details such as item icons and other changes that are visible only after installing Optifine.
This pack is mainly used to add more adventure gameplay to your world. The author changed precious things so that they look even more beautiful, for example, diamonds, emeralds and other minerals got a little cartoon but better quality than cheap resources. Now finding such things in chests or somewhere in caves will become a little more pleasant and emotional for the player.
By exploring new biomes or even places that you have already visited, the player will be able to get even more impressions of the environment because the groups of blocks that are generated on the surface of biomes have a single style that emphasizes the local flora. The full potential and hidden features will be available only after installing Optifine but even the standard functionality of pack contains everything you need for a comfortable gameplay.
How to install Yure’s
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by Yuruze
Download from the official link to support the author: