Fancy 1.20.1-1.19.4 is already the third version of the pack, which provides a completely redesigned original concept as well as an improved drawing style, which contains most of the author’s and artificial elements for each of the blocks of the game. Now your world will turn into an HD version of gameplay that has all the necessary elements to improve biomes, buildings, mobs, objects and all other small details that directly or indirectly affect the player’s impressions of the game world.
Most of the improvements are aimed at improving the appearance of both Uppder and Nether biomes, where you can see that each of the blocks or mobs consists of more than 16 additional pixels for each default pixel (That is, 16 pixels multiplied by 16 pixels, which equals 256 pixels for each side of the mob or block. And also 512x with high quality graphics enabled in the settings.). Below in the Images section you can see this visualization and make sure of the long-done work. Additionally, the author has provided many points related to the construction of houses and their furniture. Now it has many improved variations or custom models for some objects. For example, custom models for doors (different texture for each side) and improved models for leaves and grass blocks based on the improved foliage mod. You can also use the Optifine functions to open even more models or 3D objects that were not previously active.
Additionally, this pack is available in a resolution of 128 pixels for the Bedrock edition, so each of the players will now be able to enjoy the improved graphics component for Android, iOS, Xbox and Windows 10-11 OS.
How to install Fancy
- Install Optifine HD
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
- OS: Windows 11, 10 Pro
- CPU: 6-Core AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5
- RAM: 2X Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 3200MHz
- SSD: Adata SU800 256GB
Created by oakar258