A soft blocks and very nice color palette awaits you in this resource pack, called Hafen 1.16.5-1.16.4. Do not forget about the unique style and detailed work! The pack contains a rather strange atmosphere with mythical and mysterious elements.
The texture is a magnificent combination of several arts, namely cartoon and little mystery, well thought out together. It is made in the simplified resolution of 16 x 16 pixels, but it never takes away its naturalness. This style of drawing is a new phenomenon in the game world since 2017 because the developers have added a tool to add 3D objects for blocks, so the author competently and balanced use this feature to add a few scripts that significantly improve his main drawing style. Additionally, a lot of time was spent on adding more emotional animals and mobs, as well as completely changing Nether World.
How to install Hafen
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by nongfu