Pastel Craft 1.16.5-1.16.4 – this resource pack was created specifically to bring a more vibrant and minimalistic style to your game, with an emphasis on pastel colors. This is a very good cartoon style that uses vanilla elements, so it will appeal to most fans of the classic game.
This cozy and pleasant atmosphere will definitely not leave anyone indifferent! The pack contains textures for the world, items, menus, and a bunch of other things. It looks quite aesthetic and very harmonious in the game world. This style of drawing is used in most modern games, because it has a feature to make the game more intuitive in some places. To save your GPU resources the author has provided for the use of a special color palette that has its own borders and this is used in the algorithm for predicting the generation of texture layers on blocks. Despite its standard 16×16 resolution, the pack will hide all the vanilla features and replace them with brand new ones. Inside the world, the player will feel like a character from a popular cartoon series, for example, similar pastel textures are used in the Simpsons.
There are also developments in optifine HD compatibility, such as adding 3D models for bookshelf, dispenser, and ladder. Most building materials have more vanilla textures, but experienced players will notice new micro details on the surface of the blocks. It is also worth checking out the armor sets, now it has a fabric mixed with diamond, gold and other inserts. The environment has an acidic note, but it gets used to very quickly, so the player will enjoy surviving with this updated pastel world.
How to install Pastel Craft
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!