Moderna HD 1.20-1.19.4 is a 256×256 pixel resource pack with a modern style, perfect for any modern buildings and infrastructure. Most building blocks will be replaced with more advanced options that are somewhat similar to modern materials or very much modified textures. Now it will be much easier for you to build houses in a modern style or very rich mansions.
This resource pack is quite beautiful and this way You can enjoy playing in your Minecraft world with this texture even in survival mode, because you can get rid of all the lags that have complicated the game, so I think this pack is quite useful.
The main feature of this option is that the author has made changes only for the most popular building blocks, of which there are about 150. For example, these changes affected the following blocks: anvil, obsidian, stone, snow, grass, quartz, diamond, emerald, gold, wool, iron, glass, furnace, barrel, birch, dark oak and acacia logs,
How to install Moderna HD
- Install the Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: ApexMCGaming