SapixCraft Original 1.19.3-1.18.2 is a smooth cartoon-medieval textures that will clear vanilla blocks and objects from unnecessary pixels. This has several resolutions (512x, 256x, 128x, and 64x) and addons (PvP, 3D), but it won’t affect the pure cartoon style much. The updated game world will add a new interest in survival and with this resource pack, the player will get a lot of impressions.
First of all, it is worth noting the remarkable optimization of packs, because even at the highest resolution, the author compressed all the textures so that players with weak computers could play without frequent lags. Additionally, it is possible to get even more improvements using graphical algorithms from Optifine HD. SapixCraft contains all the necessary scripts and alternative textures for 3D, which is much better than using external modifications.
These cartoon-medieval packs can be used everywhere, for example to simply explore the world or to make your home more detailed and updated. In each element of the gameplay the player will be able to feel new sensations and impressions because the author has been working on this for a long time and received a lot of feedback about the shortcomings and various ideas to further improve your resource pack.
Blocks of trees and processed wood have a slightly modern look, something like the result of varnish treatment. All wood products, such as boards, stairs, doors or even tool sticks have a unique style that looks good at short and long distances. Do not forget about the possibility of combining in an orderly or chaotic order to add modern notes to your room or even using different types of wood for the facade of the house.
Tools, armor, and weapons received more pronounced materials on the stick. This looks softer than the vanilla style because the author has hidden cartoon details in every detail. A similar style of drawing can be seen in other modern RPG games for phones or some PC games. Additionally, you can install Colossal Items Add-on which increases the majority of items held in your hand.
Environment blocks and ore blocks have a relaxing look, because it is made to make the player feel comfortable even if he spends a lot of time in the mines. Ore blocks are a bit hard to distinguish but after a while you will be able to quickly distinguish simple ores from precious ones. Building blocks always throw ideas during the construction of large or small projects.
The author has done a lot of work on porting the Java version for mobile devices and other owners of Minecraft Bedrock Edition. You have a great opportunity to buy SapixCraft for a few dollars at the link below.
How to install SapixCraft Original
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!