Here Universal Seasons 1.18.1 is a very cool and completely unique texture that will apply one of all four seasons to any of your texture packs, simply by applying universal seasons on top of it.
Universal seasons are suitable even for resource packs that use tinted and dark textures. This is a completely universal resource pack, since you can change the season in your game world independently and at any time convenient for you, whether it’s summer or winter!
The author tried to add as many scripts as possible that contain improvements in trace elements for grass, flowers, bushes, tree leaves. Also, the player will notice more random options that are themed by color for the surface of grass blocks. Now you will be able to move around different biomes and notice that the summer theme will remove most of the snow covers, and also it will work the other way around, for example, the winter theme will add more snow even to those biomes in which it was previously impossible to see snow covers.
Additionally, the author recommends installing one of the following packs, because his work was focused and tested specifically on collaboration with the following works: PureBDcraft, Faithful, Soartex Fanver or Dokucraft.
How to install Universal Seasons
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by: creatorLabs