We offer you the opportunity to download minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.12 for free, as well as find out what’s new in Minecraft version 1.12 on macOS and Windows.
The developers have long stated that the game will run on a vanilla engine (Java) called Java Edition. As many people know, there are other versions of Windows 10 Edition, Education Edition. To reduce confusion, each version received an additional designation in the form of an edition.
In this version, they even slightly changed the logo in the main menu, adding the Java Edition shortcut. It’s not even clear whether it’s good or not, each player decides for himself. Although it looks kind of decent.
Screenshots Minecraft 1.12.2
Features Minecraft 1.12.2
- So the day has come when minecraft 1.12 was released, this is quite a major update, because new mobs and new blocks that are suitable for decoration have been added, as well as hints and even the display of crafting inside the game.
- Now, having studied the recipe, you can see all the preparations in the workbench on Mac OS.
- You can save inventory in creative mode.
- The achievement system has been changed, now the game supports creating your own achievements.
- This version of the game only supports Java 8 for Windows and mac OS.
How to Install Minecraft 1.12.2?
- Download the archive from Minecraft 1.12 at the end of the news
- Inside there is a folder .minecraft
- Open this folder on your computer: C:\Users\you_name\AppData\Roaming
- Note that the AppData folder is hidden
- If within there is folder .minecraft, delete it, or copy to another location (If you need it, there’s a previous version of the game)
- Place the folder .minecraft from the downloaded archive in C:\Users\you_name\AppData\Roaming
- Go inside the folder with the game and run Minecraft.exe
- Attention, this is a licensed version of the game, there is a Demo mode
- To run it, you may need to register an account on the site mojang.com.
this is crap, the keyboard sucks
I am gay