Starlight 1.19.4 is a great replacement for the Phosphor modification! This option completely replaces the vanilla engine that works with lighting! Starlight demonstrates a huge increase in GPU performance on Minecraft servers, it can be seen on the charts in comparison with the Phosphor!
Starlight was designed for huge multiplayer servers because they have performance issues. As a result, it was possible to speed up the processes by more than 30 times than the vanilla engine has at the moment. This was done by using the new features of the Java programming language that became available in 2021. Perhaps the developers from Mojang are also trying to improve performance, but they will have to transfer a lot of bukkit server features to their engine, which is very difficult, because most players use Windows OS, which does not support many scripts that were created specifically for Linux servers.
How to install Starlight
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Spottedstar