Teyemas 1.19.2-1.18.2 is a very cute 16×16 resource pack that combines both a cartoon style and a more mysterious-mystical atmosphere including all non-contrasting and muted colors. This color palette is used by almost all other packs.
These are simple, but at the same time a little strange textures that allow the player to get a completely new experience of the cubic world. Almost all the blocks are redrawn, which confirms the author’s long-term efforts to achieve the highest results among other options.
Basically, this is a very colorful set that will make the gloomy and monotonous gameplay more entertaining, fun and filled with various warm colors. Every time you open a different GUI, you can get a lot of impressions that will remove annoying factors, so this is a great option to spend more time inside the game world.
How to install Teyemas
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Pocked Edition Versions:
PC Java Versions: